Monday, May 21, 2007

Episode V

Daddy Meets FutureBoy


OK People,

Everything came to an abrupt end at the begining of April.

FutureBoy continued to not let me sleep, mommy and daddy got increasingly frustrated, both Grandmas and Grandpas were enlisted to help give mommy and daddy a break every once in a while - so they could get some sleep and have a normal dinner (together) for their anniversary.

FutureBoy always seemed really happy to see Grandma and Grandpa, and he always seemed happy to see me off when I would leave with them for a day or an overnight stay. Sometimes he would risk being seen by mommy or daddy so that he could say goodbye to me and tell me to have fun.

Once I even saw FutureBoy sorting laundry while mommy and daddy were handing me off to the grandparents. I thought that was really odd and risky behavior.

Then it happened.

Daddy was getting dressed and mommy was in the shower and I was playing in my old room (you know the one with that crib in it) and FutureBoy tried to run into my new bedroom and grab Zoe for me to take to the grandparents house.

Just then I heard daddy call out to mommy that HE was going to grab Zoe for me to take to the grandparents house.

He went into the bedroom that FutureBoy was in. I knew FutureBoy was in trouble. He always used the attic to sneak in and out of the house never the back bedroom, there is nowhere to hide in there...

I braced myself for trouble,

and here is what I heard.

Daddy:

There was a weak response from FutureBoy then I could make out Daddy's reaction:

Daddy asked some short questions like "How?" and "When?" a bunch of things like that. They started talking dates and then years and then some really technical stuff from that book FutureBoy gave me (in Episode I) and I heard daddy yell:

I guess being yelled at set FutureBoy off a bit and he got a little defensive and then daddy came back with:

Daddy lectured for a minute and ended with:

Then suddenly Daddy apologized and told FutureBoy that he would do everything he could but for now:

Daddy turned very comforting to FutureBoy, he sounded the same way that he sounds when he comforts me in the middle of the night, it made me feel better.

Just then a second FutureBoy appeared behind be and said: "Hey I forgot to say goodbye, but since I have a time machine I just came back to make sure I caught you before you went to the grandparetns"

just as FutureBoy gave me a hug Daddy came out with FutureBoy and since I had been listening at the door the whole time

he saw two FutureBoys...

I know daddy I've been there. It is weird to see two at the same time, but don't worry they are the same person...time travel is weird like that.

FutureBoy apologized and explained that he was on his way as well but they should all three talk for a minute back in the room.
When Daddy came out both FutureBoys were gone and I asked Daddy where they went:

I felt sad a bit that FutureBoy seemed to be gone forever and I wanted the book that he gave me as a comfort but daddy took it away and said:

Oh well it was fun while it lasted...


Time to guess... Who is FutureBoy?



I really want you to try and guess who Futureboy is - so I know I didn't make this all up for nothing.

Go back and look for the clues in the previous four episodes...

I have set up this terrific little voting poll for my thousands of viewers (rrrright...) to voice their opinion so vote early and vote often...




Who is FutureBoy?









Spencer
Daddy
Luca Blaze
Marty McFly
Someone else
See Results




Final results of the voting will be given a few days so check back soon for the final installment of Goodnight FutureBoy!

No comments: