Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Episode IV (A New Hope)

Zoe Meets FutureBoy

Allright everybody here is the deal...

I feel as though I am completely victorious over mom and dad with the whole crib thing. I haven't spent even a minute in there in months.


So I assumed that FutureBoy would be really up in arms about this. He has always been focused on getting me back in my crib.

But after a while things changed. Sure he seemed to get more and more nervous as I spent less and less time in my crib. But once it became apparent (around February or March) that my crib days were behind me. FutureBoy started changing.

I would try to sleep in the bed with mommy or daddy and FutureBoy would purposefully wake me up. He was always making me get mad and he wouldn't let me get comfortable. I don't know how but the bedroom I was in would always get to warm or I would get itchy, or he even tickled me when I was about to go into a good sleep.

I would cry to wake up mommy or daddy but he always disappeared before they opened their eyes. He is really good at hiding.

The month of March has been really hard on mommy and daddy.

FutureBoy eventually came to me one day while I was in my high chair eating some bologna


and said that he was sorry.

I just looked at him and waited for further explanation.



All he said was that he had to get this figured out in the next few weeks or everything would be over for him.

I had no idea what he was talking about.

I did notice that he spent more time listening in on mommy and daddy talking to grandma and grandpa.

Sometimes he would get frustrated some times he would be more pleased.

I know that when he got frustrated he would not let me sleep well at all.

FutureBoy would always apologize, but boy he sure is annoying at this point.

The other thing that has been happening is lots of mommy and daddy's friends are about to have babies. So i have seen quite a few tiny babies recently.

I like to say "baaaaybeee" really high and soft whenever we talk about them...or whenever I see a really small piece of food - it's a baaybeee piece of food.
height="240" codebase='http://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab'>




controller="true" loop="false" pluginspage='http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/'>


Hey, don't make fun I am just starting this whole "using words" thing.

I might not know how to express which food i want to eat each day



or what toy I want to play with each evening. But I am starting to piece together several words at a time and I can surely recognize which songs daddy plays that I really like.

FutureBoy can mess with me at night while were are all trying to get some sleep but I know he likes watching me have fun playing with the whole family...

He really seems to smile right along with me when I dance and sing...







I even caught him playing with my Zoe doll one night when I climbed out of bed and went looking for mom or dad in my old bedroom.

What a weirdo...oh well....